Daddy made pancakes and I made eggs for a late, lazy breakfast
Ella and I got all bundled up in what we could piece together for snow-wear. We weren't very well prepared since there's been so little snow!
For some reason the snow blew and was extra deep on this side of the house
the snow was too powdery to build a snowman but we ate a lot of it!
Next it was time for our new favorite family game-Hullabaloo! I highly recommend it if your kid knows shapes and colors-it's a very active, silly game which we love!
Here's a video of a tense, end of game moment in our other favorite game-Zingo! Chris and Ella each needed one tile to win (I'd already won but Ella likes to play until everyone wins.)
Finally, Ella helped me make Chicken Parmesan-Chris' favorite dinner. She was pretty good at the whole dredging process but hated that everything would stick to her fingers and kept wildly shaking bread crumbs all over the place and when I'd tell her to stop saying "but they're TOOOO dirty!!"
All together, a great day :-)
Hey! What a fun day! We LOVE Zingo, too! Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteThe music in the background of the video adds to the drama :-)
ReplyDeleteS and O LOVE Hullabaloo and Zingo!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Super cute pics! I love the one of Ella Bella eating snow :)
ReplyDelete