There's a kids soccer league that plays in the park at the end of our street. Can't beat the proximity, chance to meet more people in our neighborhood, and good healthy exercise for Ella (who would choose to watch TV until her eyes dried up and fell out). Another major plus is that good friends of ours have played with this league before and our girls are able to play on the same team AND...Chris and our friend Chuck are going to coach the team! Chris has never done anything like this but he's awesome with kids so I'm sure it'll be great. Here are some pics from the first practice. The cuteness was overwhelming!!
My friend Holly brought out the twins so they got to hang with Sadie :-)
Beautiful babies, cute kids, and dads coaching! So excited for this season! Go Dragons!


Oh the memories of taking Corinne and Marissa to their various sports activities. What a blessing to see Ella doing similar things....Have a great season, Dragons!
ReplyDeletethis is too cute. tell me when the games are--maybe we'll go and cheer!
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute!! I'm impressed with Chris' boldness to coach. I would NEVER have the patience!
ReplyDelete