Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Make your own Printables!

 For a while now I've been printing out free seasonal sayings or subway art and putting them in frames around the house. I really like it because it fills my need to mix things up (I rearrange the furniture as often as possible) and adds a new touch but fits seamlessly into our decor since I can just refill the same frames. So, recently I found a tutorial on how to make your own without having to know how to use photoshop or any other fancy or expensive programs.  Within minutes I had my own 8x10 printables for Winter/Valentine's Day!  Love 'em!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment