Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Homecoming in Williamsburg!

We went to William and Mary for the weekend and had a really good time (sleeping hysterics aside)! Most of my friends weren't able to make it this time but I ran into Katybeth and we had dinner with Matty Lehman. Good times. Here are some pics... the sights should look familiar to you W&M folks...


Part of the entertainment in the car was playing "instruments" to a kids music CD, lots of fun

Chris "playing" his instrument

Chris and Ella playing with leaves



Mommy and Ella in front of Crim Dell before an IT show


Chocolate Chip Pancakes at one of the many Pancake Houses on Richmond Rd.

Trying on a colonial hat on DOG street

She LOVED the toy store in CW and she doesn't understand that you can bring those things home so it's perfect!

Just before Ella stepped in a dog's water bowl outside Aromas in CW

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the B&W pic of you two... her expression is so great! And you're smiling pretty like always. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete