While I'm cooking dinner...
Ella: Jesus at Lexi's birthday party
Me (making sure I heard right): Jesus was at Lexi's birthday party?
Ella: yeah!
Me: Did you see him?
Ella:Yeah!
Me: What did he do?
Ella: Ate a cupcake
Me: Really? What else?
Ella: Had dinner time
Chris: Did he talk to anyone?
Ella:Yeah, Lexi, [it's] Lexi's birthday party! (this seemed like it should be followed by "duh" but she thankfully, doesn't know that word yet)
Later Ella was doing watercolors on a picture of a little penguin with his mouth open
Ella: Penguin is calling mommy
Me: He is? What does he say?
Ella: "Moommmmy, where aaaaare you?"
Me: What does the Mommy say?
Ella (very matter-of factly): "I'll be back in 2 minutes"
I love it! She is adorable. We had a great time playing with you this week! Jan
ReplyDeleteShe cracks me up. I'm glad to know that Lex's party had a spiritual element to it :)
ReplyDelete