Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Comments

To all of you lovely people who have been commenting on my blog-Thank you! I had no idea some of you were even reading it! For some reason it stopped sending me email when I get comments so I had no idea until yesterday when my sister-in-law asked if I'd read her comment..."uh no, no one ever comments on my blog." Then I got home and looked-oh wait-they do! I really appreciate the comments so keep 'em coming (and I'll try to return the favor!) and sorry I haven't acknowledged any of them 'til now :-)

4 comments:

  1. Well, then I will tell you AGAIN how adorable Ella is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know again, Caroline makes me show her Ella's blog everyday. We watch her sing and dance over and over again. She told the social worker (for the adoption) that she wanted 2 dark blue babies named Caroline and Ella. Your trip looked fun. Miss you, Jan

    ReplyDelete