This Huge Bubble Blowing thing was super cool-Chris wants to build one at our house :-)
Ella played in their 10 ft by 10 ft water table forever! I've NEVER seen anything (besides TV) captivate this girl like water does! Chris also got a kick out of building dams and making the water flow in different directions in the "upper level" area of the table. They also had little seats in the table where you could strap babies in and they could put their hands in the water but it wouldn't flow into their laps-it was pretty cool (I should have taken a picture).
Ella spent a lot of time in this ambulance playing doctor and pushing all the buttons that made the lights flash and sirens sound. Somehow we didn't get any pictures of the grocery store where Ella shopped for food, put it on the working conveyor belt and then got to scan it (when it beeped she'd say "I paid, I paid!")
We got to listen to the Mr.Stuffy body parts show where the lovely gentlemen in the picture explained most internal organs by pulling them out of Mr.Stuffy. It was actually pretty amusing and Ella got to hold the large intestine!
As you can imagine, we're exhausted. Lots of events, no naps, greasy food...we're ready to come home but it's been a GREAT trip. I need some rest now from our vacation though!
No comments:
Post a Comment