Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Photo Class-Assignment #4

I am SO behind on blogging and even looking at pictures I've taken but I'll catch up at some point...sigh.

Anyway, I just realized I have 2 hrs to get my photo assignment in for Amy's online class so thought I'd post a few pics :-) The assignement this week was about aperture which is actually my favorite thing to play around with in having an SLR camera. So, here ya go.



This is not a great pic but it's the only one with a bigger depth of field-all of the kids are in focus as opposed to just one

Taken with a Canon Rebel T1i
Focal Length: 50mm
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/4.0
ISO: 400


Taken with a Canon Rebel T1i
Focal Length: 50mm
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.8
ISO: 400


Taken with a Canon Rebel T1i
Focal Length: 50mm
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.2
ISO: 800


Taken with a Canon Rebel T1i
Focal Length: 50mm
Shutter Speed: 1/500
Aperture: f/4.0
ISO: 100

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the one of Ella and the pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pencil one too! Her face in the background is perfect. Very nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one of Ella and the pencil too. And the broccoli has neat texture.

    ReplyDelete