Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Princes Sadie

Ella LOVES playing games on pbskids.org and played a series of games in order to "win" the jewels for this crown.  Then she printed it out, cut it out (perfectly-she's a cutting savant), and typed in "Sadie" with no help and brought it to me.  I wish I had a picture of Ella showing it to me-she was bursting with pride and excitement and couldn't wait for me to put it on Sadie :-)  I had no idea the sisterly love moments would start so soon but they are plentiful already!  I love both of these girls SO much!

2 comments: