Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Apple Picking!


 We got to go pick Apples and my favorite local Pick-Your-Own Farm yesterday with my friend Annie (we've been friends since our freshman year of college...15 years!) and her 3 kids.  I LOVE fall so I'm all about as many fun fall activities as possible and this was a great way to start! 







 Sadie wanted to carry the bag all by herself ;-)
 LOVE this pic! She's finally learning to smile for the camera a little bit!









 Sadie is kind of obsessed with babies.  And really good with them!
 There was a field of sunflowers on the way out and I had to pull over and hop out and take a few pics-too beautiful to not capture!


So glad Annie snapped one pic of Sadie and me on her cell phone! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Sadie's curly pigtails, and I love your hair curly, too!

    ReplyDelete