Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finally some Snow!!!!!

*So, blogging has been the last thing on my to do list for too long and poor Sadie needs her toddlerhood recorded like Ella's was cause Lord knows I won't remember it all. So, trying to get caught up...

 We waited til the end of March but finally got a decent snow! It only lasted a half a day before melting but was SO beautiful and Sadie's first real snow since she was so little last year :-)

View from my bedroom window...bliss!!

Waking the girls up to surprise then with snow might be one of my favorite things EVER!!

Sadie's first time walking in snow that was more than an inch high!



Built a snowman with our neighbors 

4 little snow angels 

Sadie's first time Sledding!! She loved it! I couldn't resist acting like a 6 year old and taking my own turns going down the hill :-)

Can't wait til next winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment