Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

June extras

I have a TON of pictures and lots of stories and very little time so here's a quick wrap up of June...



We finally figured out that "GG" for great-grandma is the best thing for Ella to call Mama on this visit to Mama's hospital room (she had congestive heart failure and a bad bruise from falling but went home the next day!)




Chris got some new shoes and Ella tried on his size 15s before he did.


Ella disappeared and was very quiet. I found her almost in her closet, sitting in this box reading to herself, I watched and took pictures very quietly and she kept reading for at least 5 minutes (a LONG time in toddler world).


Last but not least for this post is Ella and baby Hope. She definitely has a maternal instinct and loves "babying" Hope and playing with Aunt Holly :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment