My friend Jen has been reminding me to blog about how for months now when we leave places she very appropriately waves and with the perfect inflection says "dye, dye." People always understand what she means and I think some people don't even notice that she's telling them to "dye" (or "die" depending on how you want to look at it). She says "Book" and "Ball" and other words with a clear "B" sound but no matter what we do she seems very intent on only saying "dye dye." I'm sure she'll say "bye" in time so for now we just laugh about it (which is probably why she keeps doing it!).
Ella had breakfast a little while ago and spent the first few minutes squeezing awkwardly into one side of her high chair because she informed it this was the "doll's seat" (she really is putting words together like a champ now!) and her tiny doll apparently needed 1/2 the seat also. Eventually the doll made it onto the tray where she enjoyed some bagel and cream cheese. I love how maternal and cute she is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment