Marissa got rid of her bed frame and now has this big loungey bed on the floor with lots of blankets and pillows. Ella was in heaven. She giggled uncontrollably and wanted to play in the bed for a LONG time. Gizmo, Marissa's roommate's dog got in on the action too.
Next we made cookies and matzo ball soup. Ella helped some and then watched some Curious George while we finished up.
Then we took Gizmo out on a walk and played around in the snow. See! It really snowed!
We warmed up with a wild game of Zingo which Ella promptly lost interest in as soon as she lost (I won!). Fun day!
That looks like a fun day!!! I hope that we get a lot more snow this year!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I took some pics of my kids in the snow that I need to post. What is it about snow that makes life so much happier? Maybe because it gives the cold a good reason to exist.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a great day! Will and I don't like snow, though. Too cold.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had fun in the snow! It looks like Ella has so much fun with you and all the great things you do with her!
ReplyDeleteWe had a slight bit of snow the past few days. It stuck a bit to the cars and some on the grass, but nothing much and you could still see everything underneath it. Snow=cold. I don't like cold. But, it sure is pretty coming down! Poor Z, it was all melted by the time he woke up from his nap. Bummer!
Super cute! I WANT MORE SNOW TOOOOOO!
ReplyDelete