Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Sudds Gone Crazy!

The other day when I wasn't looking Ella decided to add some more soap to the bathtub. I couldn't really tell at first and then we turned on the jacuzzi jets and the bubbles went insane! These pictures are AFTER I drained all the water out because the bathtub was overflowing. It was a FULL tub of bubbles. Ahhhh the fun of being 3 and carefree :-)






Pretending to take a nap

"Mom I'm cold now! Get me out!"

4 comments:

  1. And, here is the post where she will look back and say "Mooooooom, I can't believe youuuuu! You are soooo embarrassing me right noooow."

    So cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's GREAT! I'm so jealous of the jets, they make the best bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so jealous of the jets! SO FUN! Lexi would have a FIELD DAY. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a bubble bath like that!!

    ReplyDelete