We're supposed to work on taking pics without clutter-making sure the subject can truly be identified as such instead of "fighting" with the things in the background. So, here are a few that I think came out pretty well.
This one is "what not to do" with that random guy's head in the corner
not perfect but better with only random guy's shoulder :-)
Both taken with a Canon Rebel T1i
Focal Length: 50mm
Shutter Speed: 1/400
Aperture: f/2.0
ISO: 3200
I like this one because 1) my husband is hot and 2)he's so sharply in focus and the things in the background (though only about 2 feet away) are so blurry you can't tell what they are
Taken with a Canon Rebel T1i
Focal Length: 50mm
Shutter Speed: 1/125
Aperture: f/1.8
ISO: 3200
My nephew Silas-so up close, there's no room for clutter!
Taken with a Canon Rebel T1i
Focal Length: 50mm
Shutter Speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/4.0
ISO: 400
You nailed it! Nice choices for all your shots. The subject in each is obvious without clutter to distract the eye. My favorite is the one of Silas because of how it's cropped but I think part of that might be that your image is too large for the main space of your blog. Either way, I like it the best :-)
ReplyDeleteThey're all great! And dude, that Silas shot is AWESOME! Look at his pretty eyes! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the framing in the first (second) shot!
Yay, I can see your blog now! I have a bit of catching up to do. :)
ReplyDeleteNice pictures for the assignment! I like the last one best... I think it's a winning combination - baby and chocolate. You can see Silas is intent on enjoying that treat!