Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Science Center!

Last week 4 adults and 6 kids piled into a 15 passenger van and spent the day at the Science Center! Ella had never been and we all had a great time.


T and Ella beat me in tug of war (not when I was taking the picture-there were many battles-I think it was T's favorite part of the day!)


Sayer had a blast in the baby play place (it was cool and quiet in there while the preschool area was CHAOS!)


The water table is one of my favorites and Ella's too :-)


T got to lie on a bed of nails! ( I also tried it out but Ella was terrified!)


Jen never fails to crack me up


Digging up dinosaur bones (really!)


C in the Dinosaur area saying "Hello Dinosaur! Hello Dinosaur!"

Fun day!

1 comment:

  1. So bummed we missed this one! The water table is one of Hannah's faves too :-)

    ReplyDelete