Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Practicing for Baby

A few weeks ago we attended the Sibling Preparation Class at the hospital where I'll deliver (in less than 2 weeks!!!!). It was fun for Ella to see the nursery, see a room where mommies stay, watch a video on being a big sister/brother and do a few crafts. The best part was getting to learn how to diaper a doll she brought, swaddle it, and put on a little hat :-) Check out the cute videos of her showing my dad how to do it later!








2 comments:

  1. Very cute! FYI- the best way to upload videos is to upload them into YouTube then paste the embed command on your blog post and your video will be there! Love, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with Ana, I haven't been able to load videos to Blogger for a long time. I had to create a YouTube profile and load them there, then embed in Blogger. But in order for people to see them on the blog, you have to make them completely public on YouTube, so not sure how you feel about that.

    When is Baby H coming?

    ReplyDelete