I haven't been very good about uploading pictures from my cell phone but here are some from the last few months that are worth saving!
A pic I snapped during one of Ella's hearing tests. Because her hearing hasn't changed we now only test (aided and unaided) every 6 months. She's also graduated through various testing methods and now for part of the test gets to clap when she hears sounds like a "big girl"!
Every few months Ella and I bring a stack of books or a coloring book and have a Starbucks date-this was a fun one recently :-)
I came in one morning and found Ella had unscrewed the top of the spray bottle we use for her hair and had put it in her drink and was spraying it into her mouth. Wow. Creative.


Versatility, creativity, and humor-- a sign of her genius!
ReplyDeleteThat sign picture cracks me up every time I see it!
ReplyDelete