Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Like/Dislikes

At least on this day, Tuesday January 25th, I can say these are true.  Tomorrow some of these may change but thought it was worth noting what my kids are into these days :-)

Sadie likes...
1.Laying on her back and kicking around
2.Her pacifier
3.Having a soft blanket to hold/cuddle
4.Her swing
5.Sucking on her fingers (or anyones)
6.Having shirts pulled over her head. 
7.When I sing the Choo-Choo Soul version of the ABCs
8.Being upside down

Sadie does not like...
1.Burping (and other less lady-like bodily functions)
2.Toys that squeak
3. When Ella is "too" loving and nearly smothers her (this happens MANY times a day)


Ella likes...
1. Baths
2. Olives.  Copious amounts of olives. Black, Green, Kalamata.
3. Staying at preschool for lunch once a week "like a big kid"
4. "Soft pants" (leggings, yoga pants) she wears them EVERY. DAY.
5. Pink and Blue
6. Sadie
7. Art projects of any kind.  Especially really tedious ones (like putting together mosaics with 200 stickers the size of peas)

Ella does not like...
1. Baths.  What can I say, she's fickle.
2. Shopping
3. "Cracky pants" (jeans, khakis), dresses, skirts
4. Cleaning up
5. Being by herself. Ever. ("it's boooooring")

No comments:

Post a Comment