This is what happens when your hand mixer (a wedding present from 2001) dies and you have the best husband in the world. He makes it into a "how things work" lesson for your kid. LOVE that he thinks to do things that don't cross my mind. Our kids will benefit immensely from his insatiable desire to learn and his steel trap of a brain that allows him to teach everything he's ever learned. So, before our mixer made it to the trash can it was dismantled, studied, and diagrammed. Love it.

I need to save something broken so Chris can dismantle it with my Chris. SO fun!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I'm sure we can arrange that. I loved that he even thought to take pictures (I wasn't even home!)
ReplyDeletedid he fix it!?
ReplyDelete@marissa-nope! He wan't even trying-they were able to see what was wrong with it but it wasn't fixable :-) That's what I assumed he wanted to do too but he said he never intended to fix it, just figure out and show Ella how it worked.
ReplyDeleteI discovered last night that my adjustable bed is not working. I need it to work ASAP. May I invite Chris over to see if it a battery, the mechanism inside, or what....
ReplyDeleteKudos to Chris for his inquisitive mind. And I agree, what an example for the kids! Inquisitive minds are taught to be. Go Chris.