Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Cupcake Craft
Spring Break gave us time for some fun crafts including this "stained glass" cupcake :-)
I've been wanting to do this with my kids but the thought of the mess has stopped me every time. I guess I need to put on my big girl pants and buy us a kit.
I've been wanting to do this with my kids but the thought of the mess has stopped me every time. I guess I need to put on my big girl pants and buy us a kit.
ReplyDeleteI remember doing those as a kid! Love it! Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDelete