Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Ella's hilarious.

 I really am so stinkin' amused by Ella.  Here a few recent funnies (for you non-FB people) :-)

Somehow a bottle of rubbing alcohol that we haven't touched in months sprung a leak in our linen closet. Ella came out of her room this morning and said "Mom what happened in the hallway? Why does it smell so....medical ?"
 
Ella came in and "The First Noel" was on the radio
Ella: "Oooo I know this song it's...."
Me: The First Noel
Ella: No, it can't be the first, I've totally heard this before
 
I told Ella I'm feeling sick when she got off the bus and she said "Oh no! Then I definitely won't whine until daddy gets home and he can help you control me." Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment