Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First non-trim!!

BEFORE  
AFTER!!
 Ella was ready for a change and Aunt Amy was willing to do a haircut so we went for it!  It's only been a few hours and one post-haircut bath and it's already soooo much easier to care for.  Seems like this will be ideal for teaching Ella to do her own hair!  And she looks so cute with a "mature" shorter do!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful... great job Amy! This is going to be so much easier for both you and Ella I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have overcome my fear of cutting curly hair!!

    Fun AND cute!!

    ReplyDelete