Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

Finally getting around to posting Halloween Pictures!  School has been ROUGH this semester so I'm a bit behind :-)  Must show off our beautiful butterfly and ladybug though! We had a great time with a group of friends trick-or-treating in a little historic area nearby where all the merchants were handing out candy.  Then we went to Nana's for a quick dinner and went around her neighborhood for a little while.  Lots of fun.  I love Halloween!  Getting to be creative and dress up was one of my favorite things growing up and I'm enjoying passing it on to my girls :-)



Ella with her cousin Hannah a very fancy cat
My always expressive Ella makes a very good "scary face"
So glad she can make a pretty smile too
Jen and baby Zoen-Chicken!
Sadie and her ladybug twin, Cree

The barista costumes were a hit!

Lots of fascinating characters were out...
Nana dressed Ella's face up with some eyelashes and sequins on her cheeks!  beautiful!
Keeping it real...

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!

    I have GOT to get my Halloween pictures up! Is it really almost Christmas!?

    ReplyDelete