Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

County fair 2013!

The fair is an annual must-do on our calendars. This year we got to go with 3 families we're really good friends with :-) Ella and Sadie were brave and went on the (huge) Ferris wheel! Ella was very nervous and almost backed out butSadie  couldn't wait! Definitely different personalities in those two :-) great time and my annual deep fried Oreos were as amazing as I'd remembered since last August :-)
Watching pig and duck races. Live how these kids are like a little family :-)

Corn pit
Snowballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment