Ella is still having a rough week behavior-wise. She had a tantrum today at playgroup (because she didn't want to leave) that was the first one in a couple weeks and possibly the loudest ever. She was SOOO tired but of course, refused to nap even after complaining about being sleepy all the way home. Toddlers are not logical. At all. If you're tired, GO TO sleep!! Anyway, she did manage to throw in some comic relief this morning before the day went south.
This morning in the bath tub I was pouring water over Ella's head (not always her favorite thing) and she got all flustered and was sputtering and then finally turned around and looked at me and yelled "MOM! STOP MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!" Needless to say I burst out laughing and she continued to say "You're making me crazy! Just stop it!"
PS-The rock from strawberry picking is still being carried around and played with...interesting...
PPS-THE JAM DIDN'T SET!! What is wrong with me? I used a different recipe from last year and followed the directions EXACTLY. Why do I have four cups of strawberry syrup to eat now?? Anyone have any tips?
I wonder if the pet rock was invented the same way! She is so cute. -Jan
ReplyDelete