Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookie Making!

A friend of ours had a really fun Christmas Cookie decorating party for the kids last week. This kind of activity is just the kind of thing Ella and I both really get into-we'll probably make some more cookies to decorate soon!

Hard at work (also a nice pic of her new hearing aid "holder" that clips on to her shirt so even if they fall off, they just hang there and can't get lost!)

3 comments:

  1. I bet you're thankful for those hearing aid clips! A little peace of mind goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ella sure does make some good-looking cookies! and i love that she always has jewelry on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice "look at the camera and smile" shot. Way to go Ella!

    ReplyDelete