This is a cute video of Ella painting but it's also evidence of two very common things these days:
1)Narrating her life in song like we're in a musical (she'll do it for 30 minutes straight if we're in the car or she's playing by herself)
2)Mixing made-up words in with real words to create Ella's version of English (Ellglish)
Most of the words in her language end in "-unna" and they're usually either mixed into songs or the names of people/places/things. I have mixed feelings about this-part of me is worried she won't be able to communicate with the outside world if she keeps this up, and part of me knows it's just a phase and enjoys the silliness. Trying to lean towards the latter because if I've learned anything as a mom it's that everything is a phase :-)
She is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThe other day in the car Ella tried to tell me something six or eight times with me not understanding her at all. I finally repeated it back EXACTLY like she was saying it (total gibberish) and she said, "YES!! Good job!!"
ReplyDeleteHilarious!!
Fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is TOO CUTE! I love it!
ReplyDelete