Aunt Holly taught us this song and we love it! Ella was WAY hyper the other day and I had to capture it on video :-)
Here's the translation in case it's hard to follow
"A peanut sat on a railroad track,
his heart was all a flutter.
Around the bend came a choo-choo train and
*plbbbtt* peanut butter!"
On the way home from lunch today the kids wanted me to sing "Ella's Tpbhttt Peanut" song. Then they sang it the ENTIRE way home. Their favorite part is definitely the tpbhtttt mouth fart noise :)
ReplyDeleteIncredibly adorable and hilarious! My kids will love this!!!
ReplyDeleteMy mom gets the props for this song, I'm just the middle-man!
ReplyDeleteThis was my favorite poem as a child! Except it said "toot toot," not "pthhbbt"!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteEllen-it's funny that your version had a "toot toot"! Trying to master the raspberry sound has been the funniest thing to watch Ella do!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH! LOVE IT! And Bean and C think Ella is GREAT! (On screen and in real life, of course :)
ReplyDelete