Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Art Love

After a huge, sudden surge in drawing coloring desire/skills a few months ago, Ella is still very into art. She's not coloring for an hour every day and taking coloring books everywhere we go anymore, though that did last pretty much all summer. She's expanding her art interests though and I'm still really impressed with how well she draws and colors!
Many Mediums!

Chalk


Photography


Painting Pottery


Painting with Aunt Marissa's (non-washable!!) paints (no stains were made)


And an upgrade to the 64 count box for coloring :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love her artwork! Think the kids would like to paint pottery one Monday afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that my name on the chalkboard?? She is so creative!

    ReplyDelete