Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Card Project

Step 1: Obtain 1 excited kid and supplies


Step 2: Have kid cut out names of kids in her class while you cut out hearts and daddy cuts out leaves. Let kid tape names to back of hearts


Step 3: Give in when kid begs to make one for herself too.


Step 4: Attach leaves to lollipops. Let kid ride her trike around the house and sing for awhile cause this takes a while and is too hard for the kid (at least this was the way it happened in our house).


Step 5: Let kid tape lollipops to front side of hearts


Step 6: Repeat 16 times




Step 7: Lollipop break!


Step 8: Clean up :-)

4 comments:

  1. i love it! i am going to show it to our elementary teacher at Paul's Place...she's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I am loving your great pictures...I just said to Jason that maybe I need to get a new camera.He laughed......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of all the flowers in rows. Nice depth of field.

    I never asked you how it went putting them back together after Raleigh found them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy-it sucked to put them back together. That dog will eat ANYTHING. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete