Most of you know this since I have a relatively small blog-reading audience but for those who do not...I'm PREGNANT!!! We are THRILLED!!! It was a LONG time coming. Maybe I'll share that story at some point but suffice it to say, I am now very knowledgable about fertility treatments and thankful for how God can use them!
I'm 14 weeks today which means I am offically in my second trimester! Thanks to 4 years of praying against a pregnancy like my first one (I threw up for 7 months) God has answered! I have had normal pregnancy symptoms but not sick like last time AT ALL!! Praise the Lord! We've seen ultrasounds, heard the heart beat, and I swear I've felt movement since about week 11. I'm not showing yet but I'm sure that will change in the next month :-)
So, that's all for now, just wanted to put it out there so when it relates to our lives now I can share openly. We covet any prayers for a healthy baby and pregnancy!
A big old public YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAYYY Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteIs Ella beside herself?
Oh wait, when are you due and all that jazz (yes, I could count out 26 but I want to you tell me)? Will you find out the sex or do you like surprises?
ReplyDeleteEG-I'm due August 7th (but will most likely have a C-section August 1st). We will DEFINITELY find out the sex (on March 15th God willing!). And Ella is a little strange about it. She was begging for a baby for a year and then we got pregnant and she keeps telling me she doesn't believe I'm pregnant. My MIL insists that she talks excitedly about the new baby so I'll take her word for it :-)
ReplyDeletei fly back from boston august 1...try for august 2 :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is great news!! YAY!!! Ok, I need to stop by here more often! :)
ReplyDelete