We're having a fun summer!
My mom threw me a little baby shower and Ella and Hannah got to be hostesses and take drink orders and bring them to everyone. She even got them little corsages to wear! I've never seen Ella so excited or so intense...she took her job seriously and was SO proud of herself for doing such a "big girl" job so well!
Part of Chris' Father's Day present was some pancake paraphenalia because he is quite the pancake chef :-) He got the apron he's wearing (it says "Pancake Freak"), a super wide pancake flipper and some fancy syrups and molds to use. Ella and I benefit greatly from this interest of his :-)

And though I haven't gotten pictures of much, Ella has been in a bunch of camps this summer! She started with a week of science camp (which she loved), then a few weeks later soccer camp, then she's been at camp at her pre-school most mornings for the last 3 weeks. I get mornings off to get things done and she gets social time she CRAVES. It's been great! Next week the baby comes and then Ella will have music camp in the mornings the following week. The rest of the summer should be fun too as we settle into a new rythym with the baby arriving in 5 days!!

Mmmm. Pancakes.... and snowballs... two of my favorites :-)
ReplyDelete