A few weeks ago Chris and his ability to find SUPER random things online scored us an AMAZING date! We got to go into the Bromo-Selter clock tower for a special anniversary event! We got a tour of the clock tower on the top, access to dozens of artists studios/galleries on the 15 floors before you get to the clock, live music, and wine, cheese, appetizers...FOR FREE! We had such a good time perusing the art, chatting with artists, sipping some wine, riding in the original (and super scary) elevator, and getting some awesome views of the city. This date was a surprise so I didn't know to bring my camera so sadly, all the pics are from my phone but glad I documented it nonetheless. We capped off the evening with dinner at one of our
favorite restaurants nearby. Love date nights :-)
 |
| lookin' kinda GQ inside the clock tower |
 |
| the mechanism of the enormous clock was pretty awesome |
 |
| The view from the clock tower |
 |
| The stairwells in there were intsense! You could see all the way down 15 floors. |
This is so cool! I want Jim to take me there!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm super jealous that you guys got to do this! I want to hit up the tower for their next event!
ReplyDelete