This baby is exploding with speech, mobility, and utter cuteness. She was a late crawler and early talker just like Ella. She scooted on her stomach some until just a week or two ago. Her actual "crawling" (more like sitting and pulling forward with her hands) started just before she turned 11 months. She likes standing and walking holding onto adult hands but is cautious (like her mama!) and isn't pulling up or cruising yet. No concerns about that, she can take her time :-)
She is a moody talker meaning, she has times during the day where she talks non stop and then moments of silence. Her go to phrases lately have been "ohh wow!!" or "whatz zat?" She also sometimes says "uh oh" and "all done." She also has random things she's only said on one occassion. Like "french fry" and "are we there?" (I'm not kidding)
Sadie is a dancer. It's just part of her. We think it's my Rockette-grandmother's legacy living on (where she got her blue eyes also!) The girl cannot hear music and not shake her bootie. It's hilarious. And her moves are developing over time. She not shakes her shoulders, moves side to side, bounces up and down, shakes her hips, claps, bobs her head-quite a repertoire for a tiny person. The girl just has the need to move when ANY kind of music comes on, anywhere. It's SO cute!
No matter what is going on, I can always count on smiling or even laughing out loud when I come to this site...I come back over and over again.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much.
I LOVE the videos!! She's so cute :-)
ReplyDelete