Sadie is such a fun, sweet girl. I spend the vast majority of life with her and she can be a great shopping buddy, running buddy (she yells "faster mama!" from the stroller), sous chef, cleaning helper and snuggle buddy. She really is remarkably sweet and thoughtful and concerned about how others are doing. I think she inherited my empathy.
Sadie is a precocious talker and has been ahead of the curve in how well she communicates. This is a huge blessing in that 1) it's HILARIOUS to hear what a 2 year old thinks in big kid vocabulary 2) if she's having a fit at least she can tell me why :-)
I really feel this girl is remarkable. I really think she's cute enough and funny enough that I should keep her hidden from the reality TV scouts or we'd be on a show soon. She's that endearing :-) loooooove my little Sadie Lady!












Tuesdays with Sadie are one of my most favorite things. LOVE that girl!
ReplyDelete