Night One: Ella insisted that big girls wear underwear to sleep not pull-ups and in some rare moment of insanity, I said ok. Hence, she wet the bed about 3 hours later. Besides that, no problems.
Night Two: Went to bed with no problems and slept all night, walked into our room in the morning (the original rule was that she was supposed to call us but I think this is ok)
Night Three: realized she can get out of her bed once I put her to sleep, got up 3 times within about 15 minutes before asking for a drink and me saying yes. It worked and we didn't see her for 12 hours.
Night Four: Came out of her room once right after I put her to bed and asked for a drink. I gave it to her and had to wake her up this morning for school.
So, besides taking a step backwards in night potty training by giving her drinks, it's going reallllllly well. So glad! Rest time has been kind of hit or miss but she should be happy to play in her room with all the stuff that's in there so I hope this will not be the end of rest time. She's adorably thrilled about her bed everytime we mention it or go in her room. She's growing up!
I'm so proud of her!! Yay Ella Bean!
ReplyDeleteThat is SUCH a cute princess bed!! Is it convertible to something else? It looks like it'd make a cute couchy thing.
ReplyDeleteAmy B-It was (obviously) her crib and now does this transitional toddler bed thing, then you can take the rails off, then it turns into a single bed with the longer white sides as the head and foot of the bed! Pretty cool-it should last her a long time :-)
ReplyDeleteSO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHannah keeps telling me that when she gets to be a big girl she'll sleep in a Princess Bed. I don't know when she's going to decide that she's a big girl, but I'm not pushing it :)
YAY Ella!!! I love that bed! Its so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of Ella, but I'm particularly proud of YOU! Good job on giving her some wiggle room and helping her grow up in her own time! Many kudos to you!! :)
ReplyDelete