Last week Ella turned 3 1/2! Just like last year, she's SO interested in her birthday it's fun to celebrate the half birthday since a year is a long time to say "no, it's not your birthday yet" and see her sad little face. So, we made cupcakes and a cake (Ella's request) and it got a little wild but what's cooking with a 3 year old, excuse me
three and a half, if you don't get some chocolate in your hair?

It started out pretty tame with some mommy-sanctioned licking


Then she started painting her face!




Eating the finished product, one bath and a lot of washed dishes later ;-)
Happy 3 1/2 Ella! We love you so much and cherish celebrating you on any occasion we can find. You are a gift from God!
Dear Ella,
ReplyDeleteI will do all that I can to keep you free, spontaneous, crazy and full of joy all your life. You have no idea how many adults wish they could join you in "liking" the bowl.
Happy Three and a half!!!
Tabitha got a kick out of these pics, especially the one with the final product!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the half candle!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE her facial expressions!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAmy-I think the half candle was my idea and right after I snapped one in half Chris reminded me I could have just pushed it in further. Oh well ;-)
ReplyDelete