Ella is quite the capable plant water-er
Our grape tomatoes are the first to turn red! Yay!
That plant along the whole the right side is a pumpkin plant that is already 10 feet long!! In the front left is an enormous zucchini plant and behind it are lettuce and broccoli.
Our Green peppers are tiny but growing!
Our first zucchinis are out! We have about 4 that are about 6 inches long.
Some of the big tomatoes. I have no clue what the actual name is-I'm not the gardener, I just water and take pictures and cheer Chris on!
Looks like this experiment is yielding some "fruit" so we're excited for the eating-our-own-produce phase!
Wow, it's grown so much so quickly! Congratulations Chris!
ReplyDeleteDear Chris and Ella,
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you. Your hard work is paying off. What a special experience for Dad and daughter!!!
Wow! It's amazing!!! They grow so..fast! Our garden doesn't look as good yet. We are trying to catch up though. I'm sad did get to share the first group of tomatoes in your garden, my bad though @_@
ReplyDeleteThis is AWESOME!!! Love the grape tomatoes! (And nice pictures! They're great!0
ReplyDelete