Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

This week...


We went to an art class with Holly and Hope-good times!


We adopted a turtle for a few days! We found it on a walk and brought it home and fed it lettuce :-) I'm not kidding when I say I LOVE creatures!

Ella found a new place to play (just kidding, she is forbidden to climb in there again)

Gardening with Dad (do you see those big squash blossoms in the foreground? stuff is really growing!)

Ella dressed up like Daddy! Hat, shorts, and size 15 shoes!

5 comments:

  1. Growing up to fit those clothes...would make her a quite a Phenom!

    How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see Christopher making a nest in the dryer, complete with blankets and pillows, and curling up inside to read a book. I am NOT showing him that picture! (Hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love the pictures of Ella in the dryer and dressing up like Daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO cute! I love the pics! And you kissing a turtle is so funny in my head :)

    ReplyDelete