Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Monday, September 7, 2009

It's that time again...

Every once in a while I get completely freaked out that strangers can read my blog and get concerned about our privacy and Ella's safety. Even though I try to be discreet about where we live and our last name, there's still a lot of info out there for anyone in the world to read. I know God is the ultimate protector of my child and I'm praying through my worries about her safety but also trying to do my part to keep her safe :-) So, it's that time again! I'm pretty sure I'm going to make this blog private. So, I'm posting so that any of you who read and want to keep reading know:

1) I'll need to add your email to a list for you get to the blog so if you want to be added (and aren't someone I know reads regularly), don't be shy! Email me and I'll add you. I'm fine with lots of friends reading, just not strangers.

2) You'll need to log in to get to the blog- Just a few more seconds of your time to keep the creepy people away :-)

2) There seem to be technical difficulties when people try to make this transition so if you can't get to the blog, just email me and I'll do what I can. Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment