Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Friday, September 18, 2009

September so far...

Here's a little of what we've been up to lately...

A LONG Crab feast at my Aunt and Uncle's Bay house-SO tasty

We took Ella to a "Paint your own Pottery" place and she LOVED it! She now has her own self-designed hot chocolate mug for the winter :-)

Ella started school! This was her first moment in the classroom (I snuck in) finding a seat with her buddies from last year. I totally cried once I got in the car-SO hard to watch her grow up and become independent.

Ella and her buddy entranced in the circus

The tight wire guys were incredible.

And of course, elephants :-)

And here's a crazy video of the motorcycle guys who started off the show. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment