Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

From Tires to Tiaras

We had a really fun day last Friday-first playgroup at a Tire Playground that I had never been to (and it's $2 and 20 min away-awesome!) then went to a special Princess Storytime at the Library where the kids could dress up! Great times with friends and I had a really good time enjoying Ella and all that 3 1/2 means. SUCH a fun age.



I got to play with a friend's baby-she's SO adorable!

Ella was quite the adventurous climber!


Sadly, right at the end of the playdate, Hope got stung by a bee :-( SO sad to see her in pain but she recovered quickly-kids are resilient!

All dressed up and ready for some stories!



After storytime we got to help the kids make tiaras. Here's Halle sporting her finished project.

All the girls finished and posing! Super fun day! I LOVE having a girl!

*Thanks Esther for the awesome pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. Where is that great playground?! Email me if you don't want it on the internet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed for a baby and was blessed with Corinne. Girls are soooooo much fun. I hope these pictures are in a vault. Thanks for the joy of sharing another little girl.

    ReplyDelete