Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hope-y!

We had a fun playdate with Hope a few weeks ago so her rents could get in a little day time date. Lots of fun was had by all!

Ella is on her tippy-toes but doesn't she still look like a giant here???

I love any excuse to buy pumkins and gourds and Ella and Hope love any excuse to paint so this activity worked well for all of us.

Hope gave up on her pumpkins after a while and started painting the table cloth so we got out some paper which she happily decorated.

Then on to lunch at Chik-fil-a where they really were angels. Love these girls!

2 comments:

  1. Remember when it seemed like the 18 months between them would never allow them to play together? I'm so glad they're friends! And that last picture of them is ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Hol! It's a blessing!! Soon Hope will be bumming rides off Ella to get to the Mall since she'll drive first :-) Aghhh!!

    ReplyDelete