It has become clear to me that I have not spent enough time on artistic endeavors for the last few years. I'm not an excellent artist so I've shied away from creative tasks because I tend to like doing things I KNOW I'm really good at. Crafts and such also require time and planning which is hard with 2 kids and grad school and a full life. But, excuses aside. It really feeds my soul to tap into my creative side so I've been trying for a few months to do it more often. I'm writing more, singing more, taking pictures more, and crafting more. So, stay tuned for more crafty blog posts! Here are some pics of a couple projects from December :-)
Coffee Filter Wreaths and Trees
Penguin Ornament



I LOVE the lighting in the pic of the wreath sitting on top of the piano. You should plan all of your important shots right there :-)
ReplyDelete@Amy-The funny thing is that's the ONE picture I took on my phone!
ReplyDeleteIf I could, I would give you an A in Career for this. :)
ReplyDelete