A few weeks ago my sister had an especially rough day at work and I offered to take her out for some pampering, pedicure style. Ella ended up having a snow day so she got in on the fun! I've painted her nails dozens of times but this was her first "nail salon" experience. She did great! The salon even had special prices for different age groups which pleased my wallet.
Ella's eyes got really big when the technician scooped her up and carried her to the drying station but she rolled with it and acted like a very mature little lady. And, her blue sparkly toenail polish lasted a LONG time! We'll definitely be doing this again.

Good to know about the prices. I was wondering about that!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I can't wait to take Layna. I think she'd love it, or be terrified to have anyone touch her feet... I guess we shall see :) Ella is a lucky little lady!
ReplyDelete