Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blast from the Past

So, here's what my parents, my sister and I look like now :-)



And here....is the cutest picture on earth from about 20 years ago...






I LOVE this picture! It's SO 80s and SO adorable! What a cute little family, if I do say so myself :-) And apparently Ella got that whole smiling-but-not-looking-at-the-camera thing from me :-(

6 comments:

  1. Ella is a spitting image of you...You were all so cute!!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella looks SO MUCH like you!!

    And you're both pretty cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't realize how much Ella looks like you! Lucky her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you guys be CUTER? Seriously! The adorableness! Love the hugs :) (I MISS YOU!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree! Ella looks JUST LIKE YOU!! Very cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete