We were at the top of a big hill and I told Ella she should run down to this amphitheater and get on the stage and dance for us. And to my shock she took of running and did it! That little spot with pink pants and black shirt is her!
Running back up the hill to Aunt Marissa
Sucking down a sno-cone
The park had a beach on the bay and we played there for a long time. Here Marissa is helping Ella right her name with a stick. She got really into writing on the sand but insisted she only wanted to make "loooong lines" not letters. She had a blast.
Ella's gotten quite adventurous lately and likes climbing and jumping off of things a lot more than she used to. (and a lot more than I do...I get scared!)
Great Day with the fam!
We are also thoroughly enjoying this time of year. The weather has been amazing! That is a great picture of the 2 of you.
ReplyDelete