Part of what I love about the girls' names is that they were both popular 100 years ago and many people with those names are now great-grandmas. Both names evoke a vision for me of sweet old ladies rocking away together on a porch. I pray Ella and Sadie will live meaningful lives full of love and will be enjoying each other on a front porch somewhere many years from now.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Dancing videos
One night as we were getting ready for bed, Ella decided she wanted to show Chris and me what she's learned in dance class (which we only got to go to once before they cancelled it-bummer). It was SO cute!
My neice (step-sister's daughter) was 3 1/2 when my brother got married, and she was the flower girl. I have a picture of her twirling in the bride's room before the wedding, and Ella just reminded me of it. I think it comes with the age. :)
Hahah! Yeah- I think twirling and princess-obsession are part of being around 3. So, I like the fall design also but someone told me it looked like a furniture store website until you scroll down :-( Booo-I like it. I love fall too much not to give it a nog in blog-world :-)
My neice (step-sister's daughter) was 3 1/2 when my brother got married, and she was the flower girl. I have a picture of her twirling in the bride's room before the wedding, and Ella just reminded me of it. I think it comes with the age. :)
ReplyDeletePS - LOVE your fall design
ReplyDeleteHahah! Yeah- I think twirling and princess-obsession are part of being around 3. So, I like the fall design also but someone told me it looked like a furniture store website until you scroll down :-( Booo-I like it. I love fall too much not to give it a nog in blog-world :-)
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! Glad she's got the baby boom box working again.
ReplyDeleteShe is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THESE!!!! i'm so sad they cancelled the class! Maybe princess dance class for the girls in the spring?
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute, Cute!!!!
ReplyDelete